7 Uses of the USSD Technology that it is useful for your business
USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, is a GSM communication technology that makes it simple that a message could exchange between a mobile device and the network’s operating computer or the main application program. The USSD technology can make a simple browsing experience through a menu system on your mobile device with real-time network connections.This real-time connection is what makes the USSD technology different from SMS.
Telirco provides USSD solutions according to your business requirements creating a mobile based menu driven application customized to your needs. The power of our solution is that we can do all the development, deployment, testing and reporting for you or you can develop your solution on your own. So Easy!
Here are some examples of how Telirco can assist your organisation to integrate USSD technology to benefit their customers.
- Mobile banking: Unlike banking apps and online banking alternatives that require internet access and smartphone functionality, USSD banking can work on any mobile device including feature phones at a minimal cost.
- Callback services: USSD is a preferred way of communication for service companies such as financial service providers and insurance companies to gauge the interest of customers offering the choice to request callbacks after presenting their offers.
- Customer update requests: USSD technology can integrate with your ERP/CRM systems to request updated customer information, no matter the industry. As a result, it promotes data accuracy and better customer service.
- Marketing Surveys: USSD is the ideal platform for mobile marketing. Companies can send basic marketing surveys and questionnaires that can be immediately answered users, providing customer feedback cost-effectively and reliably.
- Order confirmations: USSD is extensively used product shipping suppliers, e.g., takeaway menu and food delivery providers, to enable two-way communication between customers placing orders and confirmation of the shipped product.
- Network configuration and requests. USSD is widely used to configure a user’s mobile device on the network, besides providing a menu of service options users can choose from to purchase airtime, data, or request account balances.
- Coupons and vouchers. USSD is the ideal gateway for retailers to communicate special offers to customers and send coupons and vouchers for next payment purchases.
USSD is a cost-effective, and easy way of communicating with your customers. Telirco provides USSD solutions according to your business requirements creating a mobile-based menu driven application customised to your needs.